Wednesday, June 14, 2006

sound off

apparently i've lost my ipod. this definitely made the flights yesterday a tad less enjoyable. doubly so, as i forgot to charge my PSP the night before. it just occured to me to look under the seats of the truck before officially declaring the trusty pod truly MIA though...

they bumped me into first class for the flight from ORD to MKE yesterday to make room for more standby passengers in economy. in case you know nothing of midwestern geography and have never seen mention of it on this weblog, that flight is a whopping 15 minutes. it also usually takes place in a plane that holds 30–60 people. any extra comfort that might have been afforded by the upgrade was immediately doused by the bodily odor emanating from the good gentleman sitting next to me. in an attempt to lower olfactory offense on my behalf without simultaneously causing obvious social offense on his behalf, i pointed my air conditioning nozzle at him. he seemed to be more in need of its functionality.

No comments: