Friday, February 08, 2008

mashin

so there was that whole night of hype seeing the premier of the MASH SF film that sent me spiraling into the eventual purchase of a fixed gear bike. well, steph got me the dvd of that film for christmas. dvds often come with "extras." one of the extras on this dvd is a section featuring one of the cameramen, gabe morford.

if i was super hyped at the premier, i might have actually split in half had they included this part, instantly my favorite part. the guy is a total champion for skating behind these guys on the hills of SF and he has super awesome style on a bike. check it:



ps: he also picked one of the best songs with some of the best guitar work ever out of the 80s. bonus!

1 comment:

Cheryl Thompson said...

I love that you love this. I think I get it and I think I understand...and I love this about you

Mom