Sunday, March 18, 2007

gouda

money's always been a bit of a problem for yours truly, matthew bernard thompson. the summer before my freshman year at university, i managed to save $2500 dollars, no small feat given i was making just over $4 an hour or so. for my next trick, i managed to spend that entire sum within the first 2 months at school and walk away without one single, solid object or achievement to show for it unless you count one freshly-pierced ear. yes, my fledgling money-management skills were most certainly something to be sneezed at.

i'm making a little bit more than $4 an hour these days, so it's an absolute blessing that i'm married to a woman with loads more financial restraint than myself. i quite literally get jumpy when i have some extra cash so it's a darn good thing i have her to talk me down from the ledge.

this is me when i think about money:

No comments: